Re: [Evolution] Various Details

This is EXACTLY My point. I have to conform to the corporate MS standard
of "message followed by signature".

If you are forced to "conform" to MS "standard" (which basically means
"you can use whatever MUA you want, as long as it behaves exactly like
MS software), use MS software...

Using the words "conform" and "standard" in the context of Micros~1
doesn't come easy... ;)

It was an informative conversation
but that does not help me solve my issue. I have to put my signature as
done manualy in this message.

AFAIK inserting the text manually is the only way to do it at the
moment, sorry.

...guenther

--
Limited to manually adding signatures, cause the Sig Composer reliably
crashes Evolution 1.5.7.