Re: [Evolution] Red-Carpet/XD2/conflict with Existing Gnome Desktop?

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 12:44 -0700, Ow Mun Heng wrote:

There is such an option as --evil?? hehe

I use that as a proxy for several override options described in the man
page.

But what I normally do is just that.. rpm -Uvh *rpm

An Evo install is certainly simpler and is less likely to cause problems
for you.
It does need to upgrade some stuffs though.. But speaking of which, it
seems that red-carpet will not show me the evo 1.4.6 stuffs. It must've
detected my 1.4.5, and only offering me the option of upgrading to
evo-devel-1.4.6 and evo-pilot-1.4.6

Upgrading libsoup, gal, gtkhtml: probably not a problem.  Curious about
Evolution.  Where did you get your 1.4.5 from? Might there be an epoch
associated with that package?

-Mark Gordon