Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 18:47 -0800, Al Hooton wrote:
      Yes, please -- something like what Aaron Weber mentions below.  I run a
server-side package (dspam), the last thing I need is an upgraded Evo
starting to also do spam filtering by accident because I didn't
notice...

Perhaps adding a count number would help? I didnt know things were in
there... When I looked there was about ~700 Messages.. 10 or so were
real ones..

--Charles