Re: [Evolution] Need some help (I Got IT!!!)

Tony Earnshaw wrote:

The thing is, Mozilla is using pure Bayes (AFAIK) and Evo is using
SpamAssassin of unknown (to me) heritage (uses Bayes, but SA has a lot
more besides). My present version is 2.63 and I can do one heck of a lot
to make it work better for my site than Evo can.

I agree that one should be able to switch it on and off (what's the
point of having an SA-shooche mail admin and then stuffing the mail
through someone else's version of one's own thing?)

All in all, I'm not looking forward to moving to 1.5.

--Tonni
I'd personally like to be able use my the same training.dat from Thunderbird in Evolution. I mean, it's all ready been trained so well. ;-) The other thing I've always wondered, and this is kind of related. In Thunderbird I can label my e-mails, and in Evolution I can label my e-mails, but why don't they use the same type of labels? (I use IMAP.) That is, why I can't I label an e-mail important in Evolution and have Thunderbird recognize it as important as well? Sometimes I have to use one or the other depending on where I am, and it would be nice if these things could stay with me regardless. (I assume it's based some sort of IMAP standard?)

Thanks for the great e-mail client, by the way. ;-)

Back to lurking,
Ricky 8-)