[Evolution] sync clie with evolution 1.4.5

Hi!

i use gpilot 2.0.10 to sync with evolution 1.4.5. This worked fine for
me for a long time. But suddenly syncing with evolution doesn't work
anymore. syncing my memofiles and files works great but no way to synch
the calendar, todo and the contacts. The logprotocol of my clie tells me
that everything got synced but my calender on the clie is empty. every
item got deleted. if i enter something to the calender, todo or
addressbook on the clie nothing changes in evolution and vice versa.

any ideas?
christoph