Re: [Evolution] How does expression work in a filter?

in the source-code silly!

uh i dunno use google, or you can browse cvs directly on cvs.gnome.org
(in the 'evolution' module ...).

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 09:33 +0000, Doug Bainbridge wrote:

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 00:51, Not Zed wrote:
e-util/e-sexp.[ch]
and
filter/filtertypes.xml

Because of various deficiencies with it and the fact we don't need to
understand it to generate queries, we are not guaranteeing that it will
work the same forever though.  Which is one reason its undocumented.
Using "#t" is an easy way to get a 'match everything' rule tho.

<snip>

Thanks, Not Zed. Where do I find those files?

DougB