Re: [Evolution] Attaching emails invalidates PGP signature

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 11:28 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Because, yes, line #51 seems to match the criterion:
> $ grep -n ^F test.msg
> 1:From ron l johnson cox net Fri Jul 30 04:33:54 2004
> 19:From: Ron Johnson <ron l johnson cox net>
> 51:France, where are they in expressing their condemnation of such

Ok, just installed v1.5.91 (what's in Debian's experimental
branch) and the PGP signature now validates, but the attached
emails still don't open.

But then, they are of type application/octet-stream, so I wouldn't
expect them to be able to be opened.

That seems to be a problem with drag-n-drop'd messages.  I had noticed it before and filed a bug, which was closed as NOTXIMIAN.  I don't recall if I ever filed a bug against gnome-vfs, however.

--

...Dan Berger [dberger oubliette org]
   http://www.oubliette.org/~dberger

   "My advice is to get them off right after your shoes and before your
    trousers... that's the sock gap. Miss it and suddenly you're a naked
    man in socks. No self-respecting woman will let a naked man in socks
    do the squelchy with her."

                        - Jeff, Coupling: "Size Matters"