[Evolution] Attaching emails invalidates PGP signature

Hi,

After reading the "[Evolution] variuos ..." email, I decided to
do a test, and attach some old emails to a new email and send it
to myself.

One thing happened, and one thing didn't...

1. My PGP signature wouldn't validate, even though it validates
   in 'all' other circumstances.  A bug?

2. I couldn't view the emails.  *That* is one thing that is very
   handy about Outlook.  Double-click on an attached email and it
   pops up in it's own Outlook mail viewing window.  If this were
   added as a Wishlist??????  (I wonder what mimetype that Outlook
   uses?  html?)

  --=-QTc49S8oxR/dxhamHg8x

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"This is the optimal setup for a geek. Your wife thinks you are
with your girlfriend, your girlfriend thinks, you have to look
for your wife, and you have time to do something with your
computer."
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=98180&cid=8396791

PNG image