Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5 problems.

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 17:40 +0100, guenther wrote:
Are you sure? #51045 is still open (OK, I reopened it a few days ago)
and people are still filing duplicates of it.

David, you snipped a vital part. Mike mentioned not imported [mail]
folders and not imported address book.

I was referring to these issues (yep, both ;) and they are fixed in CVS.
See #51045, #52883, #51045.

Ah yes, sorry. I didn't realise you were counting the importing of mail
and addressbook as separate and saying it was those which were both
fixed.

I was slightly confused by having to reopen #51045 (the one about status
updates not working).

--
dwmw2