Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5 problems.

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 21:01, guenther wrote:
On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 10:42, David Woodhouse wrote:

Finally, although it goes and checks for mail as requested, and I can
_see_ it issuing STATUS commands and getting told there's new mail, it's
not highlighting folders in the tree and showing me that there's new
mail there.

Known bug, AFAIK. Mail counts are not updatet ATM.

I noticed this as well, and glad to see it's known about.

I also noticed that (I'm sure this was all covered recently but I just
joined the list) after upgrading from 1.4.5 to 1.5.2 that my folders
weren't imported, nor was my address book.

Also, noticed that while I had my settings to auto check for mail via
POP3 every 5 minutes, it wouldn't check.  Or at least it didn't show me
it was checking as there was mail but nothing being pulled.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"