Re: [Evolution] Open option for images are disabled?

pjpeg?

Also, what's running on your desktop: nautilus? konqueror?

-Mark Gordon

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 20:07 +0100, SÃren Neigaard wrote:
Im a total newbie in Linux and Evolution, just a warning ;)

I have Evolution 1.4.4 running in Mandrake 9.2, and when I receive
emails with picture attachements (and mostly any other attachement
besides HTML) the "View Inline" and "Open in External Viewer" options
are disabled. How can that be, and what can I do to change this?

I can easily open images if I double-click them on my desktop, so I
guess the file associations are ok, or?

Best regards
SÃren