RE: [Evolution] Hundreds of alarms

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 21:03, Eric Newman wrote:
Why not have a single alarm notification window that shows the most recent
notification and a "(132 previous notifications remaining)" indicator
somewhere. Then you could have a "dismiss all" button or something. You
could either go back in time one by one, or you could dismiss them all with
one click.

Either that or a single alarm notification window that lists all the alarms
with buttons for each one or chackboxes for each one and a button to
dismiss. That seems clunkier, though.

for 1.5.x, we now display alarms in the panel's tray area, and when
clicked, the normal notification window shows up.

We are still missing the 'dismiss all' option though.

cheers