[Evolution] IMAP "mbox" location

Hi all,
I use GKrellM to check if there is any new mail fetched by Evo on my POP
server, and it works nice. Now I'd like to do that too for my IMAP
account, but as it is kept distant I don't think there is an equivalent
for the '/home/alex/evolution/local/Inbox/mbox' produced for my POP
account, is there?
How can I achieve that? (I want to let only Evo check the mail account,
and GKrellM to check the files produced by Evo).
Thanks,
Alex
PS: any plans for a systray notification icon?

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>