[Evolution] Importing old addressbook & calendar dates

I was previously running Mandrake and have now installed SUSE on my
desktop.  I have a copy of my old ~/evolution folder and wanted to
import my old calendar and addressbook information into my new Evolution
install (mail I'm not worried about as I'm using an IMAP server).  All
the other configs have been done or can be done easily, the addressbook
and calendar entries are all I want to bring in.

Should I just copy the relative subfolders in my backed-up evolution
subfolder to my new ~/evolution?

Thanks.