Re: [Evolution] Characters not rendering correctly in mail

If this is IMAP, then I think it is probably related to the way IMAP
reconstructed the message (well, the charset is also bogus - but..) I
think that when IMAP reconstructs messages with broken charsets, the
charset detection code either doesn't run -or- the results get
overwritten?

I dug into this at one point but don't remember the exact problem (it's
irrelevant in 1.5 anyhow, so it doesn't really matter)

If this is IMAP and the declared charset is something like iso-8859-1
and it is really windows-1252 or whatever, don't bother submitting a new
report.

Thanks,

Jeff