Re: [Evolution] Characters not rendering correctly in mail

Try turning off your character encoding setting, i.e. set it to
'default'.

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 10:40 -0500, Trey Sizemore wrote:

Sometimes when I receive HTML-formatted messages, characters such as
apostrophes show up as below:

Ive also been asked whether or not the beginner design contest also
requires the HTML coding of the new layout. Its not a requirement,

Is there a different setting (such as encoding) that I can change to
have these render correctly, or is it just a case of the way the
originator created it.  FWIW, it does render correctly in other Linux
email programs, so it may just be a setting I'm overlooking.  I'm
currently using iso8859-15 for character encoding.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with
composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he
does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- Aristotle