[Evolution] autoconfiguration

Hello all,

I'm currently setting up several workstations at my university (with
Gnome+Evolution, under Gentoo), and I'd like to configure the system in
such a way that Evolution works without configuration by the user. It's
very easy to deduct the e-mail address from the username.
Is there a way to make such a skeleton configuration? I couldn't find it
in the documentation. Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
Aurelus

--
B0EE26D3C2B890D9F4AE6E3F31C469D513FFD236