Re: [Evolution] empty folders after upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4

On ÐÐÐ, 2004-04-26 at 10:55, Mark Sams wrote:
I needed to reload a new OS onto my computer. I copied
all of my 1.2 folders onto a windows share then
reformatted my hard drive and loaded FreeBSD and
Evolution 1.4. I copied the folders back and now the
trouble is that some folders look fine while others
appear to be empty even though they have a mbox with
mail in them.

Have you tried importing the messages into the folder from an mbox file
type? I think that would solve the problem.

--
ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÐÑÐÐÐÑÐÐ

Q:      Why did Hellen Keller go all the way on her first date?
A:      She'd never been taught to say no.