Re: [Evolution] LDAP + Evo update trouble

man, 26.04.2004 kl. 09.49 skrev David Kmoch:

Hmm, thats strange, but with GQ-1.0b1 I'm getting the same results
- can change anything in the contacts except CN - will produce the same
error like Evo.

Looks to me like there is problem in Openldap or Evo and GQ share the
same bug. Is someone else running Openldap 2.1.22 experiencing this
behavior?

Maybe we're talking about 2 different CNs - you about the CN rDN (i.e.
"bit") in the DN, me about the CN as subsidiary attribute. The CN rDN
cannot be changed in LDAPv3, the attribute can easily be changed.

--Tonni

--

We make out of the quarrel with others rhetoric
but out of the quarrel with ourselves, poetry.

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl