Re: [Evolution] New mail view

Just delete them.  If you have no folders, then the only vfolder left will be Unmatched, and that wont contain anything since it will have no source vFolders from which to draw any un-matched messages from.

vFolders only use memory proportional to how many total messages you have in the query set, and in the query result set, and they use less memory than real folders per message, so they don't consume 'loads of memory' in a relative sense.

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 20:04 -0400, Andrew Conkling wrote:
On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 18:11 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:

> There's something else, which I think is useful, and can help you too.
> You can create an "Unread" vfolder, to capture all unread messages from
> all or specific folders for your easier reading pleasure.
>
> But I don't use this. vfolders consume loads of memory (anyone?) and I
> can sacrifice ease of use for performance.

Enver, how do you disable them?  I simply never use them, and if
performance would be gained, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
Andrew