Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] PIM application suite

The Nautilus team just redesigned (again, sigh) the way file browsing
works - switching to what is, I believe, called "spacial navigation"
where each directory is presented with its own window whose desktop
position is persistent.
Its spatial btw :)

P.S. I would have to agree with someone's comment that whether we like
it or not, the term "Evolution" is synonymous with "mail client" in the
open source community.

My 5c on this is that it is just because most of this crowd just don't use calendars.  And the addressbook is just a necessary evil for managing emails.  (coorporate and business people are a different kettle of fish obviously 'open source' or not).

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>

Ximian Evolution and Free Software Developer

Novell, Inc.