Re: [Evolution] New mail view

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 18:11 +0300, Enver ALTIN wrote:

There's something else, which I think is useful, and can help you too.
You can create an "Unread" vfolder, to capture all unread messages from
all or specific folders for your easier reading pleasure.

But I don't use this. vfolders consume loads of memory (anyone?) and I
can sacrifice ease of use for performance.

Enver, how do you disable them?  I simply never use them, and if
performance would be gained, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
Andrew