Re: [Evolution] Problem with pasted text

I have noticed an exception to the rule on this problem.  Several times
I have had to paste into the Evolution editing field large chunks of
text from the Open Office word processor.

It pasted in perfectly, with none of the HTML weirdness, and was easy to
edit.  The problem seems to occur when I'm pasting into an outgoing
letter a big chunk of text from another letter in Evolution.  Apparently
there is some kind of formatting, HTML or rich text or something else,
that is part of the text in an Evolution editing field.  I wish there
were some way to "sterilize" the text and get rid of everything but
plain old text, because the odd behavior you most frequently encounter
while doing this is a major pain in the a++.

Seth Williamson
Daleville, VA