Re: [Evolution] spamassassin and evolutin 1.2.2-5: why SO SLOW

o.k. I finally got spamassassin to run at least for my university

installed spamassassin, since rpm installer did not work
rpm -Uvh spamassassin-2.55-3.i386.rpm

in evolution
add filter,
"pipe message to shell command"
usr/bin/spamc -c > /tmp/spamc.out
return greater than 0

move to folder spam

works great for my university account, but not for gmx (very slow)

added a stop-processing to all gmx-filters

thank you all, for your kind help