[Evolution] Tasks and Calendar pb with Exchange connector

All

I am experiencing problems with my calendar and tasks via the exchange connector.
My versions are 1.4.4 for Evo and the connector.

Whenever I launch Evo, I get this message:
"Could not open the folder in `exchange://<username>@<server>/personal/Tasks"

My tasks do not show up, and I cannot add one either. They do not appear when I press enter. I suspect they actually get entered though...

Also, I tried earlier to schedule a meeting. As I could add the persons, I couldn't schedule a Resource (a room). I can't find the rooms anywhere, or actually I think anything else but the people on the exchange list. I then went on to my VMware machine, did it thru Outlook. When, I restarted Evo, I couldn't see the meeting scheduled in it, even though I can see it in Outlook.

Any thoughts and ideas, or even better, solutions are welcome :)

Thanks

Frederic Blaise
Systems Management Team

pgp info

fred blaise centurytel com
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 97BA8A83
pub  1024D/97BA8A83 2003-09-03 Frederic Blaise (Work Only) <fred blaise centurytel com>
Primary key fingerprint: FBF9 9BC8 77F3 41AE 4728  CC3D B5D2 33E7 97BA 8A83

.:: Workstation Powered by RedHat Linux 9.0 ::.