Re: [Evolution] spamassassin and evolutin 1.2.2-5: why SO SLOW

I now use spamc -c in evolution, but still ca.10sec/mail

Redhat9.0 PIV, 1.8Ghz, 512MRam,Evolution 1.2.2-5, spamassassin-2.55
..

does anybody successfully run with similar HW/SW run spamassassin within
evolution?

I just installed the RH rpm....do I need to configure anything?

thanks
christoph