[Evolution] Printing From Evolution.

I have just upgraded to Evolution 1.4.4.  I previously tried to use
versiov 1.4.2 and had to go back to 1.2.4 because of the problem of an
unreadable font when printing from Evolution.
I have searched the archives for a solution to correct the unreadable
font that is printed.  The archives tell me that it is a bug and that I
should change the font list to insert my prefered font to be the first
on the list.  What I don't know (among many things) is what is the font
list file name what should be inserted.
I am using Mandrake 9.1 and KDE.
Please help!