Re: [Evolution] Evolution generates huge postscript files

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 04:16, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Le lun 10/11/2003 Ã 19:06, Tom Wesley a Ãcrit :
Just like Jeff I checked the PS file size with the original post. Got a
slightly smaller file (<500k) though, but about the same results. Never
got 20 MByte files, IIRC.

So this seems to be *highly* depending on one ore more packages...

...guenther

If I do the same my file is 622KB, so still quite different...  Curious
problem!

Maybe it depends on the list of fonts you have installed on your system.

I remember doing some research into this and discovered that the fonts
were actually being included in the postscript.  It is possible that the
more fonts you have, the bigger the postscript file.

Cameron