Re: [Evolution] Evolution generates huge postscript files

Jeff,

For what it's worth, the file I get from evolution is typically on the
order of 20 MB!  My guess is that any and all possibly relevant fonts
are getting embedded, but I really don't know what I'm talking about
when it comes to this kind of thing.

Why would this fall under gtkhtml?  It never occurred to me to check for
bugs under this.  Bug ID# 47306 looks like it might be similar to mine,
but they just never actually tried printing to a file (I, on the other
hand, never checked the file in my print spool to see what it looked
like).  I'll post a follow-up comment on Bugzilla.

-EJR