Re: [Evolution] Evolution generates huge postscript files

hmmm, you seem to be right.

[fejj foxtrot fejj]$ ls -l output*.ps
-rw-rw-r--    1 fejj     fejj        31644 Nov 10 11:35 output2.ps
-rw-rw----    1 fejj     fejj       771552 Nov 10 11:33 output.ps

output.ps is the postscript printout of your message and output2.ps is
the output of ps2ps.

I guess submit a bug report about this to bugzilla.ximian.com under
gtkhtml

Jeff