Re: [Evolution] Evolution generates huge postscript files

[and to the list this time.... ;)]

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 17:43, guenther wrote:
For what it's worth, the file I get from evolution is typically on the
order of 20 MB!  My guess is that any and all possibly relevant fonts
are getting embedded, but I really don't know what I'm talking about
when it comes to this kind of thing.

Just like Jeff I checked the PS file size with the original post. Got a
slightly smaller file (<500k) though, but about the same results. Never
got 20 MByte files, IIRC.

So this seems to be *highly* depending on one ore more packages...

...guenther

If I do the same my file is 622KB, so still quite different...  Curious
problem!

--
Tom Wesley