Re: [Evolution] Ximian Pilot syncing

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 21:39, clyde wrote:
Speaking of gpilotd and Evolution, did we ever get the problem of
duplicate entries ending up in the calendar after a hotsync? I seem to
be experiencing it, and it's driving me crazy.

This is not just an evolution or even linux problem. My boss, who uses
Windows only, gets dupes, too. But there is a very convenient tool to
fix this: pilot-dedupe, which is part of pilot-link. Just run this on
the database with dupes. Then, before you sync the next time, set
one-time action to copy from pilot.
--
Stuart Luppescu -=- s-luppescu uchicago edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR