Re: [Evolution] Ximian Pilot Packages Necessary?

Jack Coates wrote:

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 10:44, Richard S. Crawford wrote:

My question is, can I remove the Ximian Pilot packages to install newer
versions of pilot-link and gpilotd and still have the software connect
to Evolution?  Or are the Ximian-ized packages required to make the
connectivity with Evolution work?

no.

Hmm, is the `no' with respect to the first part or the second part? Since I am running evolution without the Ximian-ized packages for gpilotd, it should be an answer to the second part, ie. the Ximianized packages are not required.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow