Re: [Evolution] Ximian Pilot syncing

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 04:39, clyde wrote:
Speaking of gpilotd and Evolution, did we ever get the problem of
duplicate entries ending up in the calendar after a hotsync? I seem to
be experiencing it, and it's driving me crazy.

Same here. I sure would appreciate Ximian help fixing the bugs, update
the conduits and include new ones for base apps available in Palm OS 4.x
(Memo Pad, Note Pad). In my previous job I would get a few hundred
emails a day (Win2k & Outlook). Since I spent lot's of time in the air I
just synced the new ones to my Palm Vx and read them on the plane.
Outlook always synced my Palm as one would expect. Evolution/gpilotd/
pilot-link on the other hand... From a business perspective I can not
put e.g. Red Hat and Evolution on my laptop as long as the Palm/Evo
combo is flaky. I'd even put a higher priority on fixing this in the
1.2.x branch than the Gnome2 based 1.4 release :)

Cheers,
Patrick