Re: [Evolution] cannot connect to my mail server (jumpline,virtual)

Ok, this looks like one of two things:

 - you have a stupid brain dead server which shuts down operation once
you do an unknown command on it.  "CAPA" should just be ignored if it
doesn't know about it.  There are probably some extra-anal "security
settings" making it behave in this broken way.
 - your accounts are locked out, but if they work somewhere else still
this isn't it.

Apart from making some customisations to the sourcecode, there is
currently no way to configure evolution not to try a CAPA first off ...
so unless your isp is willing to change its settings, or you build from
source, you might be out of luck for now :-/