Re: [Evolution] "Message Display" now constant across folders?

The change was for ui consistency, requested for by the ui team.

With the old code, the setting WAS global, but any change to it wasn't
reflected in existing folder views, only new ones.  And everything got
the last setting the same next time you started evolution.

submit a ui bug if you want, but its out of our hands