[Evolution] "Message Display" now constant across folders?

Evolution up to v1.2 allowed me to set message displays per folder.  I
kept my Inbox as "Normal Display", but I kept my spam folder as "Show
E-mail Source" to make SpamCop reporting easier, for example.

With the upgrade to XD2 & Evolution 1.4 it seems that changing Message
Display under the View menu now changes the display for -all- folders.
Is there a way to achieve the old behavior of per-folder message
displays?

Thanks,
--
 Norman Joseph, Systems Engineer           joseph ctcgsc org      IC|XC
 Concurrent Technologies Corporation         814/269.2633         --+--

  ***  Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle  ***