Re: [Evolution] 1.6 nominations

Hello,

Thank you all for the Evolution 1.4.
Since you ask for suggestions for Evolution 1.6 ...

1. Yes, I know that "you do not support it", but I believe that in-line
PGP is one of the most missing features of Evolution.
In documentation of the last Seahorse I discovered a suggestion that its
author intends to integrate (somehow) Seahorse with Evolution. Maybe
this way?

2. News reading.

Kind regards, Mirek.
--
Miroslaw Sankowski (PIT OG) <msankowski pit gda pl>