Re: [Evolution] forward with attachment bug

On Mon, 2003-06-23 at 01:39, guenther wrote:
cheers,

While resolving an issue with Steve Schwartz about attachments, a
strange bug showed its nasty face:

When forwarding a mail, attachments eventually will be not sent.

Eventually?  But they will if its a non-text attachment?  Forward
attached works?  What doesn't work?

In detail: When forwarding a mail with a text/plain attachment, the mail
*and* the attachment gets forwarded, if you use 'attached' as forward
style. Forwarding 'quoted' will *not* send the attached file.

This doesn't help me ...

IIRC my previous tests showed, that at least a .tar.gz file was
forwarded regardless of the forward style.

However, even text/plain is not true: A plain text file with 'unknown'
extension and a .c file revealed that bug. A valid shell script with .sh
extension was forwarded correctly in both cases.

Is this a known issue? What may cause this strange behavior?

I will file a bug, if this isn't already known...

Its probably just a bug, i haven't heard of it, but then i miss a lot of
stuff in the bug systme.