Re: [Evolution] How Can I backup/restore in Evolution?

1.4 doesn't use the config.xmldb files at all.  we switched completely
over to gconf.

Chris

On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 19:53, guenther wrote:
AFAIK, the mail account info isn't stored in ~/evolution, but in gconf
folders. ~/.gn* ~/.gc*?

I am pretty sure, ~/evolution/confic.xmldb is the correct file, even for
1.4 versions. Search for <section path="/Mail/Accounts"> and start
reading hexadecimal coded ASCII... ;-)

There are some (very few) related settings stored in GConf, IIRC.

...guenther