[Evolution] How Can I backup/restore in Evolution?

Hello All Evolution-list Members,

I would like to backup/copy some files for the mail account info and all the mailbox messages in Evolution.  Then restore/copy these data files into another Mandrake machine.  This way, it saves me some time in setting up Evolution in the Mandrake machine.  I don't want to backup the whole Evolution sub-folder under the home folder.  How can I accomplish that?

Please help!!!

Best Regards,
Ciba LO<cibalo gmx co uk>

---