[Evolution] Address Card settings

Since the address card settings are apparently not settable via the
define views feature (only phone list or by company work for me), is
there another way to modify how address cards are displayed?

I'm getting confused trying to figure out how the cards are shown. I'm
typing in a brand new contact and saving after every field to see how it
works. After entering all home info, it looks as expected. As soon as I
put in a business address, it too is shown. Putting in a business phone
makes the home address vanish from the address card view. Putting in an
organization makes both addresses disappear. Deleting info makes the
process reverse.

Are these display rules documented anywhere?

Ted