[Evolution] problems with accents.

        Hi,

        I've been using Evolution 1.2.4 with Gnome 2.2 and Mandrake 9.1. I've
tried to update this version for a new one (since release candidate
1.3.9 until 1.4.3) but I had problems with accents in some characters.

        Some people that received my e-mail said that is impossible read it
because characters with accent were changed by other ones completely
different, usually symbols.
        I looked for some information in the archive of this list, but I've
just found information about HTML e-mail and nothing about plain text
e-mail.

        Thanks in advance
        Alexandre

--