[Evolution] Weird VCF import (long)

I just tried re-importing my Outlook contacts using Outport's 7/15/03
version, and now 3/174 instead of 22/174 entries came in blank and were
unable to be deleted. In troubleshooting, I exported the 3 "bad"
contacts directly from Outlook as VCF and imported them into Evolution.
All 3 imported, but 2/3 were unable to be changed. When I changed
something and clicked on Save, those 2 reported Card not found errors.

I looked into the VCF files and found that while the 1 which imported
fine as VCF had "NOTE:Other address..." the two bad ones had
"NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Mobile..." For some reason, Outlook is
adding ;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE between the NOTE and the colon for
those 2 entries. Removing this tag and reimporting allows the contacts
to work properly, ie I can now change and save them. Is this a case of
M$ not exporting properly or of Evo not being able to handle VCF files
as it should?

Ted