Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 01:45, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 21:59, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
      * In the calendar/contacts screenshots, I see a "Filter by
        Category" list.  Will that also be available on the in the mail
        view?

That would be nice, yeah.  It's a pretty commonly requested feature, and
I assume is easy to implement in the mailer?

what exactly would it do?

Actually when I was reading that I was thinking of the search bar, not
the checkboxes on the left.

What I meant is that the mailer should have a way to search for messages
that have a specific label, in the search bar.

Thats actually a bit of a pita, because we'd need to change the layout
more (i.e. remove the text entry and put in another option menu)
depending on the search option.

Could be done via saved searches ...