Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 21:59, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
      * In the calendar/contacts screenshots, I see a "Filter by
        Category" list.  Will that also be available on the in the mail
        view?

That would be nice, yeah.  It's a pretty commonly requested feature, and
I assume is easy to implement in the mailer?

what exactly would it do?

Actually when I was reading that I was thinking of the search bar, not
the checkboxes on the left.

What I meant is that the mailer should have a way to search for messages
that have a specific label, in the search bar.

-- Ettore