Re: [Evolution] Help! No email folders available!

Sounds like the config system isn't starting up, that contains all
information about remote mail accounts.  And if it isn't there, will
probably stop the mailer from working at all.

Thanks for the advice!  evolution-mail gives this output:

GConf Error: Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
GConf Error: Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
GConf Error: Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
GConf Error: Configuration server couldn't be contacted:
Adding client to server's list failed, CORBA error:
IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0
Evolution Mail ready and running.

Do these messages mean anything to you?  What is a CORBA error?

Thanks,
Grant