Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

I may be mis-understanding your post with regards to e-mail folders.
Are you saying that you want to get rid of the e-mail folder tree
view? Or the integrated folder tree view (calendar, contacts, e-mail,
...)?

For what it is worth, I personally make extensive use of the e-mail
folder tree.  It provides me with a very nice means by which to
archive e-mails through filtering.  I probably have around 100
different folders/sub-folders in my e-mail folder tree.

Brad