Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

Good link and good info.  Some comments.

First, the mouse over of contacts showing phone numbers.  Absolutely,
but with a caveat: make it a small or selectable area, small amount of
time to display of the mouse over OR hit a CNTL key or right click.  Too
often the display gets or stays too long in the area and drives me nuts
to see the info behind it.

Second, I cannot stess enough the calendar/ToDo lists linkage of some
sorts.  I'd like to see a Task/ToDo be scheduled in the Calendar and
remain in the ToDo/Task listing. It does not have to be expert, just
that when I edit a "scheduled" task in the calendar that it's changed in
the ToDo list as well.  If at all possible, I'd also like to see some
dependencies in the Task/ToDo listings: i.e. Task B before Task C so
that if I change the time/date of Task B that it automatically changes
Task C.  Add a drag and drop of prioritization of Tasks/ToDos?

Third, I'd like to see a calendar "listing" in addition to the typical
calendar look.  This listing compresses the calendar view so that I only
see the events/etc of those things I've scheduled:

July 14 12:00 PM Lunch with Ximian crew
July 15  1:00 PM Lunch with Ximian crew, discuss Evolution
July 16
July 17
July 18 12:00 PM Lunch with Ximian crew, again!!

Versus:

July 14 12:00 PM Lunch with Ximian crew
July 15  1:00 PM Lunch with Ximian crew, discuss Evolution
July 18 12:00 PM Lunch with Ximian crew, again!!

The reason for both listings are for printing and compressed view of my
schedule.  It fees up the calendar white space and gives me more room to
add things as well as see father in the future.  It would also allow for
me to printout/email (cut and paste?) my schedule to others in a simple
way.

HTH

Kevin