Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 15:44, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

Opinions?

-- Ettore

This is a quote from a message that Chris Woodruff posted to the
evolution-hackers list. It got a little discussion there, but I don't
see it mentioned here. There are some great ideas in the article the
link points to, and they have the benefit of input from a large
readership, probably including non-Linux users.

I had this
link saved from a while ago and thought it might have a few good points on
the perfect email/PIM client.  Hope it helps.  I am also hoping to find a
place in this project soon.  If anyone has any suggestions drop me an email.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-5020956-1.html?legacy=cnet

Chris Woodruff
cwoodruff openpenguin com

--